Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Friday, March 08, 2013 12:04 AM

63% Think Congress Can Always Make Things Worse (the Other 37% are Wrong)

Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

An amusing poll by Rasmussen shows 63% Think Congress Can Always Make Things Worse.

Poll Questions

  1. Generally speaking how do you rate the way that Congress is doing its job? Excellent good fair or poor?
  2. Over the past year, has Congress passed any legislation that will significantly improve life in America?
  3. What is a more important role for Congress – passing good legislation or preventing bad legislation from becoming law?
  4. Who does the average congressman listen to the most — the voters they represent or party leaders in Congress?
  5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: No matter how bad things are, Congress can always find a way to make them worse?


  1. 9% of Likely U.S. Voters think the average member of Congress listens to the voters he or she represents more than to congressional party leaders. 81% believe the average member listens most to his or her party’s leaders in Congress. 10% are not sure.
  2. 63% Think Congress Can Always Make Things Worse. [The rest are obviously wrong - Mish]

The article did not give the answers to the first three questions. A related article shows 8% Think Congress Is Doing A Good or Excellent Job

Mike "Mish" Shedlock

Last 10 Posts

Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats