Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.
An amusing poll by Rasmussen shows 63% Think Congress Can Always Make Things Worse.
- Generally speaking how do you rate the way that Congress is doing its job? Excellent good fair or poor?
- Over the past year, has Congress passed any legislation that will significantly improve life in America?
- What is a more important role for Congress – passing good legislation or preventing bad legislation from becoming law?
- Who does the average congressman listen to the most — the voters they represent or party leaders in Congress?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: No matter how bad things are, Congress can always find a way to make them worse?
- 9% of Likely U.S. Voters think the average member of Congress listens to the voters he or she represents more than to congressional party leaders. 81% believe the average member listens most to his or her party’s leaders in Congress. 10% are not sure.
- 63% Think Congress Can Always Make Things Worse. [The rest are obviously wrong - Mish]
The article did not give the answers to the first three questions. A related article shows 8% Think Congress Is Doing A Good or Excellent Job
Mike "Mish" Shedlock