MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:35 PM


Mish with Gordon Long: Video Interview on the Troubles in Illinois and Greece


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

A week ago, Gordon Long at Macro Analytics interviewed me for the third time on Financial Repression. Long made the interview available today.

The subject this time is Illinois pensions and turmoil in Greece.

I believe a minimum of seven Illinois cities are in serious and immediate trouble, unable to meet current obligations. Numerous others cities are in serious trouble over pensions eventually.

We also discussed Greece.

I stated, as I have on my blog, that it appears Greece is stringing the Troika along, purposely giving Greek citizens time to pull deposits.

Today we learned Tax Revenue Collapses in Greece; Government Denies Capital Controls; Citizens Pull €2bn in Three Days.



Link if video does not play: Mish Comes Out Swinging on State of Illinois, Public Pensions and Greece.

Previous Interviews with Gordon Long


Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats