MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:11 PM


Madame Zalora


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

I asked Madame Zalora what she thought of Centex's latest sales pitch.



Her Crystal Ball replied a sarcastic "big deal".
Her more detailed response (that I had to pay extra for) was:

A 30-40 day price guarantee? Who cares?
Besides that is listing price which is unlikely to move as much as discounted prices and incentives.

She also admonished me.
"You really did not need a crystal ball to answer that, now did you?"

"How long will it be before they give a one year price guarantee?" I responded.

"Sorry, Madame Zalora only answers one question a day per customer" was all she said.

Mike Shedlock / Mish
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats