MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:47 PM


"Stand With Rand, Not Jeb"


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Jeb Bush is Back in the Spotlight this week with a new book, wall-to-wall television interviews, and a round of public speaking engagements. In regards to the 2016 election, Jeb Bush told MSNBC’s Chuck Todd: "I’m not saying yes. I’m just not saying no."

Unfortunately, that sounds too much like "yes" to me. I suggest, it's time to move on. The last election proves just that.

Looking ahead ...


My context is different. I suggest Jeb should go back into hiding until he is ready to "Stand With Rand" for the 2016 election.

This country seriously needs a change, not another Bush.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats