MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Monday, August 13, 2012 2:47 PM


Mish on Max Keiser: Jobs, Birth-Death Model, Inflation-Deflation, Gold, Student Loans, Demographics, Housing


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

About a week ago or so I taped a session with Max Keiser regarding a number of topics including Jobs, the Birth-Death Model of businesses, Inflation, Gold, Student Loans, Demographics, Housing, and family formation.

The video was published a couple of days ago.



Since the video was taped I talked one more time with the BLS and can provide a better description of what is happening with the birth-death model.

I will comment on the birth-death model and my conversation with the BLS in the future, but no, I still cannot explain in detail the "black box" that converts unadjusted numbers to seasonally adjusted numbers

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats