MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:14 PM


Amazing Footage of Australian Flood


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Best wishes to my friends down under, many of whom have been hit hard by flooding. Following is a spectacular video of a the "Toowoomba Flood"

Amazing footage of East Creek near Chalk Drive / Chalk Lane rising and washing away lots of cars during Flash Flood in Toowoomba on Monday 10 January 2011. This is some of the best footage I have seen of the Flood and was taken from the second floor of our office which backs onto Chalk Lane.



It shows just how fast the creek turned into a torrent and quickly flooded Chalk Drive and Chalk Lane.

With the incredible exposure that my video is receiving all over the internet and media worldwide I would like to encourage you to donate to the relief appeals.

Flood Relief Donations


Please pray for us. There are many people who are suffering through this.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats