MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Monday, November 01, 2010 1:05 AM


Musical Tribute to Quantitative Easin'


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

"Merle Hazard" writes ...

Dear Mish

Just wanted to tell you about a new song video out today that I had a hand in: Quantitative Easin'. It could hardly be more timely! I hope you will give it a listen.

This is sung by my friend, the very soulful Mr. Curtis Threadneedle. This is his first song, and we wrote it together.

It sort of speaks for itself; I think your readers might like it. Thanks for considering it.

Best,
"Merle Hazard"


It's a good song. Please give it a play.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats