MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:36 PM


Tea Party Signs and the Road to Statism


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Here are a couple of very cute pictures someone posted as a comment on my blog. If I get more details like the kids first names and what tea party these signs were made for, I will update the post.

We Can't Spend Our Way Out Of Debt



Is Obama Really Any Better Than Bush When It Comes to Statism?



Update

Brad from Portland writes:

The kids are mine: Elias 4 and Dahlia 2. They are just models for my signs, I don't talk politics to them. I went to the Portland Tea Party alone, and it was about an order of magnitude larger than I expected, several thousand people I'd guess. One person who was close told me he reads you everyday.


Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats