MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 12:04 PM


Greetings from Beautiful Iceland


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Greetings from beautiful Iceland!

Liz and I are taking 17 days to circle the ring road. We are also taking many side excursions. This is day 6 of 17. We are currently in Borgarfjordur Eystri in the East section of Iceland.

I have some phenomenal images to share, but currently they are in "raw" format. I will post some after we return.

Google Ads Follow You Wherever You Go

Google knows we golf. This ad popped up just now while writing this post. 



Here is another ad I captured.



The above ad extols the virtues of duty free shopping.

I Will Follow Him

In honor of Google knowing who you are, what you do, and where you are every moment of your "connected" life, I offer the following musical tribute.



Link if video does not play: I Will Follow Him, a number one hit form 1963 by Little Peggy March.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats