MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Monday, April 13, 2015 3:20 PM


Readers ask "How Does One Invest in Russia?"


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

In Russia Forced to Do Right Thing? Buy Russia? I explained why I bought into Russian equities. In response, I received numerous emails asking me how.

This is not a recommendation. Please do your own due diligence. If anything, I tend to be early.

One easy way is via ETFs. I have three.

  1. RSX - Market Vectors Russia: PE 6, Dividend 3.88%
  2. RSXJ - Market Vectors Russia Small-Cap ETF : PE 5, Dividend 1.91%
  3. TRF - Templeton Russia and East Europe: PE: NA, Dividend 5.2%

This does not constitute advice, I am merely saying what I did. The trailing PEs of RSX and RSXJ are favorable. I do not know what the future holds.

Financial information is from Yahoo Finance, as linked to above.

RSX Monthly



click on any chart for sharper image

RSXJ Monthly



TRF Monthly



TRF has been in existence much longer than the others. RSX has been in existence longer than RSXJ. This explains why the time frames for each chart are different.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats