Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:40 PM

Why I'm a Deflationist Who Likes Gold - Interview on Goldmoney

On Tuesday I had a nice opportunity to Chat with GoldMoney's Andrew Duncan.

I explain why I am a deflationist who likes gold, why most of the Austrians went wrong in ignoring credit, how hyperinflationists are too US-centric in their approaches, and why credit events are more likely (at least in the short-term) to happen in Japan, China, or Europe.

I also discuss currency wars, the deflationary forces of robots on jobs and the balance of trade. On the humorous side, I answer the question as to what I would do if I were put in charge of the Fed. 

Click on the top link for more GoldMoney podcasts.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock

Last 10 Posts

Search This Blog


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats