MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:40 PM


Why I'm a Deflationist Who Likes Gold - Interview on Goldmoney


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

On Tuesday I had a nice opportunity to Chat with GoldMoney's Andrew Duncan.

I explain why I am a deflationist who likes gold, why most of the Austrians went wrong in ignoring credit, how hyperinflationists are too US-centric in their approaches, and why credit events are more likely (at least in the short-term) to happen in Japan, China, or Europe.

I also discuss currency wars, the deflationary forces of robots on jobs and the balance of trade. On the humorous side, I answer the question as to what I would do if I were put in charge of the Fed. 



Click on the top link for more GoldMoney podcasts.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats