MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Friday, September 07, 2012 3:52 PM


Facebook Users, I Have a Favor to Ask


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Chase is giving away $5 million to charity.

Anyone with a Facebook account can vote for their favorite charity. This supersedes information I gave earlier regarding a need to have a Chase account to vote.

The charity with the most votes will receive $250,000!
The next 10 charities will receive $100,000 each.
The next 35 charities will receive $50,000 each.
There are 150 additional awards as per contest rules.

Please click on Chase Community Giving to vote for your favorite charity.
The above link points to Facebook and comes preloaded pointing to Les Turner ALS Foundation.

You will need to approve Chase Community Giving on Facebook. One click is all it takes.

Why Les Turner?

In case you missed it my wife of 27 years, Joanne, passed away on May 16, 2012 from ALS, better known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. Here is my story: My Wife Joanne Has Passed Away; Stop and Smell the Lilacs.

In July, I submitted the Les Turner ALS foundation to the Chase Community Giving program and it was approved.

Mish Request

I kindly ask those with Chase Credit Card or Chase accounts of any kind, to please login to your chase account and vote.

I had an error in my post Attention JP Morgan Chase Customers and Credit Card Holders.

I said you need to have a Chase account to vote. That is incorrect. Those on Facebook can also vote.

Facebook users get two votes. They can vote for anything else they like.

Please do so.
Thanks.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats