MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:46 PM


Mish Video on Capital Account, March 6: Netherlands, Greek Exit, Stock Valuations, War in Iran, Where to Put Your Money, Faber's Formula for Safety


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Once again it was a pleasure to be on Capital Account with Lauren Lyster yesterday afternoon. We discussed Europe, a Eurozone breakup, and general investment ideas proposed by Marc Faber, and my own thoughts on the same subject.



Link if video does not play: Netherlands looking for Euro Exit as Supercomputer prepares for Financial Judgment Day.

Normally I can see the same thing you see in the video above while the live TV show is recorded. This time, the video feed went down, so I could not see the charts they asked me to comment or, Lauren Lyster, or anything else. This was recorded (from my perspective) on audio cue only.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats