MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:25 PM


Ron Paul Blasts Santorum's "Atrocious" Liberal Voting Record, Doubts Santorum Could Beat Obama, Says Romney and Gingrich Do Not Offer Change


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Ron Paul went after Santorum, on Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union with Candy Crowley".

"His voting record is ... from my viewpoint, an atrocious voting record -- how liberal he's been in all the things he's voted for over the many years he was in the Senate and in the House," Paul said.

He had kinder words for Mitt Romney, praising his "acceptable management style," a qualification that he said Santorum and Newt Gingrich did not share.

"But as far as issues go, I'm uncomfortable with all three of them," Paul added. "I think they are the status quo and they are not change -- they don't want to really change anything. That's what I'm offering."



Paul is certainly correct about all of them. They do not offer change. I will write in Ron Paul unless Paul is the Republican nominee.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats