MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:10 AM


Capital Account Video: Mish on Malfunctioning Bureaucrats, Gold's Recent Decline and Chinese Chicken Feet


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

On Monday, I had the pleasure of doing a live video for Capital Account with Lauren Lyster. I come in at about the 2:45 minute mark for much of the rest of the 30 minute session.

Discussion is about the Eurozone, trade with China, regulations, gold, and alleged "malfunctioning markets".



Link if video does not play: Mish on Malfunctioning Bureaucrats, Gold's Recent Decline and Chinese Chicken Feet

I had fun doing this and hope to be back on again.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats