MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 6:21 PM


Radio Host Interviews Mitt Romney calls him an ahole ON AIR then praises Ron Paul


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Here is an interesting video courtesy of Godlike Productions



The conversation goes on pretty smoothly until the end when Romney attacks Ron Paul prompting the radio host to call Romney an ahole then launching a tirade ....

I've had it with these elitist "F"s.

It does not matter who you vote for Obama, Hillary, McCain, they are all on the same page, every damn one of them.


Debate over a tax plan supported by the Cato Institute started the outbreak. I would tend to side with the Cato Institute but I have not yet read an analysis of the plan.

I cannot support Romney because he is a warmonger on the same page with Obama, Hillary, McCain, and all the rest of them, just as the host says.

Once again I will write in Ron Paul.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats