MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Friday, April 22, 2011 8:27 PM


Interest on the National Debt: "Brother Can You Spare a $Trillion?"


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Several people have asked me to comment on the YouTube video "Brother Can You Spare a $Trillion".



Link in case the embedded video above does not play: Spare a Trillion?

I already have, in advance. I have been harping about interest on the national debt for years, and explicitly brought the subject up twice recently, most recent of which is Interactive Map: Paul Ryan vs. Obama Budget Details; Path of Destruction

Interest on the national debt is a serious issue and unfortunately far too many ignore it.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats