MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:10 PM


Nicole "Stoneleigh" Foss of the Automatic Earth, in Chicago Tonight


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

I received an email yesterday from someone informing me that Nicole Foss of The Automatic Earth blog will be in Chicago this evening.

Here is the time and place.

January 19, 2011 at 7:00 PM
United Church of Rogers Park
1545 W. Morse Ave., Chicago
Free parking (SW corner of Morse and Ashland)

Apologies for the late notice, but I just found out. She is a good speaker so if you live in Chicago, you might wish to show up. Requested donations are only $20, but no one will be turned away.

I just got off the phone with her. We chatted for an hour easily. She drove from Canada to Chicago, and except for overseas, normally drives everywhere she speaks. In June, she is on a speaking tour of numerous cities on the west coast. She plans on driving from Ontario, Canada, the whole way.

I invited her to spend a a night here. Perhaps we can setup a location nearby where the two of us can field questions on any topic. I won't charge for this, she can have 100% of donations to support her trip.

I do not have dates for this yet, but if you are interested, send an Email to StoneleighTravels @ gmail . com.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats