MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:28 PM


"Imagine There's No T-Bonds - It's Easy If You Try"


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

In "World Comes Together to Save the Euro" I posted a video Beatles' tribute to the idea "Come Together".



In response, reader "Spiral" wrote sent in some lyrics that he wrote. The first is to the tune of "Come Together" the second to the tune of John Lennon's "Imagine".

I heavily modified the version of "Imagine" he sent in, but the first is entirely his.

"Come Together" (buy bonds from me)

Here come the issue
You get 3 percent coupon
You get at deep discount
You got 30 yr window
You got debt as far as the eye can see
You don't get yo money back ain't nothin' be free
Come together right now
Buy from me
-------------------------------------
We sell to China
We sell mucho Ja-pan
We sell fo Russian Rub-ble
Hey this ain't no Bub-ble
There ain't no Asian Contagion you see
But this far in the hole ain't no place to be
Come together right now
Buy from me
-----------------------------------

We on a roller coaster
With some Wall Street cracker
He got all our dough & our futures blacker
He say one fo all & all fo ME
He will cheat you till you all the way down on yo knee
Come together right now
Buy from me.............

"Imagine"

Imagine no Bernanke
It's easy if you try.
No Fed-hell below us,
Bills not to the sky.

Imagine all the people,
With no debt to pay.

Imagine there's no T-bonds,
It isn't hard to do.
No Federal Reserve notes,
And no T-Bills too.

Imagine real money,
Spendable today

You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
For a solid gold backed buck

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats