MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Monday, May 03, 2010 10:48 PM


Edward Gonzalez for California District 16 - San Jose, Silicon Valley


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

It's long overdue we elect Congressional representatives who will uphold the constitution, are fiscally conservative, and genuinely want to do something about bureaucratic waste and massive government spending.

This is the first in a series of five profiles of candidates who I believe when elected will make a huge difference.

Please check out where Edward Gonzales stands on the issues.

My good friend, talk show host Charles Goyette, interviewed each of 5 candidates I am recommending. The interviews are about 15 minutes long.

Please click on this link to download and play the Edward Gonzalez Interview with Charles Goyette.

Edward Gonzalez is in a unique position in California District 16 which includes San Jose and Silicon Valley. There are no Republicans running in the primary, yet he is running as the Libertarian candidate. California allows one person to run on multiple tickets.

Here is an explanation from Gonzalez...

Hi Mish,

The primary is June 8th. I am currently on the ballot as a Libertarian, running against an incumbent democrat, Zoe Lofgren. There is no Republican on the ballot, so I have also submitted myself to be the write-in candidate for the Republican Party. I need 2,053 Republicans to write me in. I have over 50 volunteers helping, each walking their own neighborhood with my postcards. If I get the write-ins, I will appear on the general election ballot as a Libertarian/Republican.

Thank you for the support.

Sincerely,

Edward Gonzalez
It is highly unlikely that a Libertarian can win an open election as a Libertarian party candidate. However, Ron Paul proves a Libertarian running on a Republican party candidate can easily win.

  • If you are a Republican in California District 16, please write in Edward Gonzalez.

  • If you are a Libertarian, please shun the Libertarian primary, take a Republican primary ballot, and do the same: write in Edward Gonzalez.

It is not often voters get a chance to elect a candidate of the quality of a Ron Paul or Edward Gonzalez.

If you live in California District 16, please write in Edward Gonzalez.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats