MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 5:07 PM


Eyes Wide Open


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Here is an email from "Captain Sheeple" (Jeff) about a video he put together.

Hi Mish

I'm a daily reader of your blog. I'm also a long-time member of the Chris Martenson forum (JAG), and I made a video entitled "Eyes Wide Open" with the hope of attracting more people into a discussion of our current economic predicament.

I wanted to inquire if you might be interested in posting the video to your blog at some point. The video is really geared towards a younger audience than that typically found in the financial blogosphere, but any exposure can't hurt.
Thank you for everything that you do.
Jeff
Please consider Eyes Wide Open



Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats