MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:21 PM


Good News From President Obama: "What you're doing is working"


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

I have good news. A personalized email from Info@BarackObama says...

Mike --

I wanted to take a moment to thank you directly for the outstanding work you've been doing as part of Organizing for America's Final March for Reform. I can tell you that your voice is heard in Washington every day.

But I also know that with just days remaining, the final vote is shaping up to be extremely close. Everything we've worked for is on the line, and your voice is needed now more than ever before.

Raise your voice today: We must all speak out together to finish the job.
I am pleased to hear that since I have been encouraging everyone to email their representatives and kill health care.

On behalf of President Obama I wish to continue "the outstanding work I've been doing" to kill the bill.

Raise Your Voice Today

So I again remind people that the President needs lesson in Math.

Inquiring minds are listening to President Obama proclaim Health Care Premiums Will Decrease 3000%.



Basic Math

While prices of goods and services can rise an infinite amount, the most prices fall is 100%, to zero. Of course bids on a piece of property could turn negative if a toxic waste dump was found on a site. However, Obama is discussing HealthCare, not liabilities associated with toxic waste cleanup.

Assume, you pay $5,000 a year for health insurance. To see a 3000% drop, your healthcare provider would have to pay you $145,000 to take the insurance.

This is not FantasyLand, the Twilight Zone, or Bizarro World where health care has a negative cost and providers pay you to take coverage. Therefore, president Obama is either disingenuous or in serious need of remedial math lessons.

A friend just pinged me to remind everyone that the president also needs remedial education in regards to upholding the constitution.

Organizing America

In an Email two days ago, I received an ad for "The Final March For Reform" paid for by Organizing America, touting "This is Day 6: Write Congress."

Given that Obama has encouraged me to act again, I in turn encourage you to click on the above link urging defeat of HealthCare.

Finally, if you believe that the House ought not ram through HealthCare legislation the public clearly does not want, please sign Ron Paul's Petition To Stop the Health Care Takeover!

I am pleased that president Obama is appreciative of my "outstanding work" to help kill his legislation. Moreover, and with thanks to the president, I am happy to repeat my message.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats