MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 3:02 PM


Young Americans Are Taking The Pledge; What's Your Pledge?


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Young Americans are taking the pledge. Remember that young is a state of mind, not age. Here are a few of my favorites ...

"I pledge to never tax you for my personal ambitions"

"I pledge to remember that wanting to keep your own money isn't greed and spending other people's money isn't compassion"

"I pledged to question authority"

"I pledge to speak out"

"I pledge to read LewRockwell.Com every day."

"To read more Murray Rothbard"

"To learn about fractional reserve banking"



Reading More Murray Rothbard Is Easy

Here are some free Ebooks on Mises.Org



What's Your Pledge?

To learn more about YAL visit http://www.yaliberty.org/about.

Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) is the continuation of Students for Ron Paul (SFP). In less than 8 months, SFP established over 500 college and high school chapters in all 50 states and over 26,000 students joined the Ron Paul 2008 campaign.

With this network, YAL seeks to recruit, train, educate, and mobilize students on the ideals of liberty and the Constitution. This is not a new beginning but a continuation of a youth movement already brewing in this country. Our objective is to facilitate its success.

Please subscribe to Young American Revolution by supporting YAL with a donation or joining YAL as a dues paying member.
I support YAL

The only way to get change, is to build a base from the ground up, and strive to throw the bums out of Congress and state assemblies, one by one. It all starts with understanding that small government is the best government, and sound money is the only money.

The youth of America is our best hope.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats