MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Monday, December 21, 2009 1:30 PM


Spoof Attack Takes Down Blog


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Earlier today, I was subject to a spoof attack on my gmail account. Someone was sending spam advertising emails, pretending to be me. A gmail message limit was hit and the affect was to suspend my gmail account which in turn suspended my blog.

Google is now looking into the sequence of events but my blog is back up.

Spoof Email Contents

This is a very good network platform, [site removed] which operations are: motorcycles, brand-name mobile phones, MP3, MP4,notebook computers, television, etc.; quality assurance warranty, and absolute credit guarantee; because it is purchasing from the manufacturer , the price is cheap, are now being sold at wholesale prices, if not satisfied, you can also unconditional return,
opportunity, can we say Go nuts! ! !
If you received that message, It was not from me.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats