MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:10 PM


SHELBY SAYS `I DON'T THINK WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT'


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

All I have is headlines but here they are!

*SHELBY SAYS HAD `INTERESTING MEETING' WITH PRESIDENT BUSH
*SHELBY SAYS `I DON'T THINK WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT'
*SHELBY SAYS `WE OUGHT TO LOOK AT ALTERNATIVES' TO PAULSON PLAN
*SHELBY SAYS `WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN AGREEMENT' ON RESCUE PLAN
*SHELBY SAYS THERE ARE A LOT OF DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON BAILOUT

Please act on this!
Bailout In Installments Is Still Nonsense

As I said.
Do NOT give up hope.
Do NOT think the the house vote are their.
Please wish Shelby luck.

Now read this and start faxing
Bailout In Installments Is Still Nonsense

Thanks!

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats