MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Sunday, September 28, 2008 1:04 PM


Let's Fill Every Congressional Voice Mail Box In The Country


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Many of you have written that congressional voice mail boxes are full. Unfortunately there is not much I can do if no one is answering the phones. I suspect that is because we have concentrated on too few.

We need to man the phones and start targeting EVERYONE in Congress. Phone every legislative representative in your state. If those fill up, pick another state, even a small one.

Tell them it is still no deal, Leave a short message so others can leave one.

Fill every in box in the country.

This is the correct message now.


"If you vote for this Bailout Bill I will vote against you. I will do more than that, I will work actively for your opponent, no matter who that person is, doing everything in my power to contribute to your defeat. I will contributing my time, energy and money to your opponent, whoever that may be. I will talk to my friends, my family and my co-workers and urge them to do the same. I have contacted my friends already and asked them to do the same."

Do not use that exactly. Make your own variations but make it short. I want the most messages possible and I want every box in the country full.

Congressional Phone And Fax Numbers

Click Here For Congresional Phone And Fax Numbers

Please continue the ongoing Fax Campaign as well.

You can find the fax campaign here:

Bailout Deal Passes But...

I did not list every senator. You can click the above link and find them. It is easy.

Every Senator needs to be faxed.


Just do it! Start with your own state, then pick other states at random. Flood them with faxes. Every Fax needs to say this:

Dear senator/congressional rep

If you vote for this Bailout Bill I will vote against you.

I will do more than that, I will work actively for your opponent, no matter who that person is, doing everything in my power to contribute to your defeat.

If you vote for this bill I will contribute my time, energy and money to your opponent, whoever that may be.

I will talk to my friends, my family and my co-workers and urge them to do the same. I have already contacted many friends and have asked them to do the same.
In the fax, throw in whatever else you want but again, make them fairly short.

Keep up the pressure.

Thanks

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats