MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Friday, June 27, 2008 4:20 AM


Financial Experts Reassure Nervous Investors


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

A group of highly respected, universally loved, financial experts gathered early today in a secret meeting to discuss what can be done to reassure overly nervous investors.

Photographer Keith Taylor managed to capture these stunning images of the session.



click on chart for sharper image

I have in my possession an audio taping of the discussion. Unfortunately I cannot make it available because it is not "family friendly" material. However I can provide this partial transcript:

"You ...... What the ..... Stick your ...... inflation targeting ...... Buy futures until .... How the .... hair raising .... strong dollar policy .... up your ...."

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here
To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats