MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Saturday, June 07, 2008 11:52 PM


China Is Giant Pacman Eating Through Earth's Mantle


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Last Thursday, ahead of the job numbers I did a joint podcast with Andrew Horowitz at the The Disciplined Investor. It was called "China Is Giant Pac-Man!" and it was a blast.

Those who wish to put an image of my smiling face to go along with my incessant cheerful writing, and/or those who wish to hear my conversation with Horowitz (it is long), need only click on the the above link.

In addition, I am pleased to report that I was asked to provide commentary on Morningstar starting sometime next week. The same commentary will also be right here on this blog.

I am working on a new layout of my blog, and I am also working with JS-Kit on some huge improvements on the commenting structure. These projects have taken far longer than I thought but both are nearly complete.

Finally, I wish to leave you with this image of Bernanke and Paulson.



The above image fits in nicely with many recent posts of mine, especially Oil Prices vs. Power of Personality. I am unsure of the origin but will gladly credit the owner if they send me an email.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here
To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats