MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 12:26 AM


Chris Martenson Discusses Shadow Bank Runs With Lauren Lyster on Capital Account; Note on Adobe Flash "Try Later" Message in Firefox


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Chris Martensen had a nice interview on Capital Account with Lauren Lyster today on shadow banking.



Here is the link if embedded video does not play: Chris Martenson on Shadow Bank Runs and how Central Banks are Missing the Boat!

I discussed the same topic earlier today as did Zero Hedge. Please see Zero Hedge Provides Empirical Proof of Deflation (However, He Does Not Even Realize It) for a discussion.

Adobe Flash Errors

By the way, YouTube videos completely stopped playing on Firefox for me after I went to the latest release of Adobe Flash. I had to uninstall flash, then return to version 10.3.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats