MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:39 PM


Sound Money Candidates Running For Congress


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Inquiring minds might be interested in sound money candidates running for office. Here is the list that I am aware of.


Email From Dr. Mike Vasovski
Dear Mish

Since learning about Congressman Ron Paul in early 2007 as a result of hearing him in the debates, I am now fully convinced that a commodity back/sound money currency is the only way for us to prosper and remain free Americans.

I am fully invested in American Eagle gold coins in my IRA retirement accounts, a fact that can be checked at FEC.gov under my personal disclosure statement. I practice what I preach.

I have personally met and have learned a lot from Jake Towne.

I am also a true solo general practice physician who is operating a full time medical practice while campaign to the fullest extent possible. The website and campaign will be getting much more attention in the next few weeks.

My race is for an open seat in Congress. Therefore, I don't have the hurdle that those in challenger races have.

Please do what you can to help all the sound money candidates.

Sincerely,

Dr. Mike Vasovski
Candidate US Congress, SC-03
I endorse all the above candidates for office.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats